Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Paper Smooches Guest Designer Week 4

Hi All!  
Today is my last day as a Paper Smooches guest designer.  It's been so much fun and, since I completely adore Paper Smooches stamps, an absolute honor.  

Between balancing working full-time at a job I love, my husband, and my 2 kiddos: Parker who is 4-1/2, and Molly who is almost 2, I don't always have a lot of time...  Design team commitments kinda boggle my mind and truthfully stress me out, so I tend to shy away from any sort of DT call...  But it has been an absolute joy!  
Thank you, Kim. 

I wanted to share the Easter basket tags I created which Kim is sharing on the Paper Smooches blog today. I gotta say, I am so happy to have these done and couldn't be happier with how they turned out.  
I left the ribbon off for now, but I will eventually tie them to a darling little Easter basket. 
:) 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day! 

Shopping List:
Paper Smooches Spring Fling, Alphadot.

2 comments:

Leni said...

This is so sweet! Love it!

AJ said...

adorable!! love these!!