Sunday, April 22, 2012

A Cut Above, Day 4

Can you tell I've been having fun with my dies? 
Oh my gosh, so much fun.  
I'm a little (ok, a lot) behind in my A Cut Above class homework... 


However, ever since my Papertrey Ink ordered arrived on Saturday I have been inspired by the new Winter Wisteria color!
(OH MY GOODNESS I'M OBSESSED WITH THAT COLOR!)  
I was determined to make something with it ASAP!  

I didn't intend on making this card for this class, which is all about partial die cutting until I realized what I wanted was the banner from the PTI tag #5 die, but longer... and then it occurred to me to just partially die cut it and ta-da!  Perfect-o - exactly what I needed!   

Side note: I cut the polaroid using my Silhouette.
I love how easy it is to create whatever I want whenever I need it and until that Lawn Fawn Say Cheese arrives at my doorstep, this will have to do!  PS- it is on it's way. :)

I also used the world's greatest stamp set Paper Smooches Party Posse and some wonderful patterned papers.   The sentiment is from Paper Smooches too... but I'm ready for bed so I'm not looking that one up right now. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!  

1 comment:

Winnie said...

Such a lovely card. Such an adorable kitty! I love the way you layred the diecuts!