Sunday, April 8, 2012

Tuesday Trigger: Sweet Surprise

Oh my goodness, don't you just LOVE it when a card simply comes together?  
That's something that NEVER happens to me.  
I'll fuss for hours over the simplest design.  
Moving something back and forth by less than a centimeter.  
 This card came together in less than 5 minutes.  The only decision was WHICH of the fabulous 3 backgrounds from Paper Smooches Geo-Graphic I wanted to use.  This card also features Paper Smooches Reflections, which I hate to admit is the first time I have actually inked it up, and Simply Said.  
End result- must make this card again in every color for every occasion. 
Totally CAS and totally my style. 

I created this card for this week's Tuesday Trigger, Sweet Surprise, over at Moxie Fab World.  Thanks Cath for the incredible inspiration.  Loving it!  
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!  

18 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

Very sweet, simple can be stunning!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Let me just pick my jaw up off the ground - holy schnykies!! This is absolute AMAZE-BALLS!! I adore the subtle glitter stamped over the top of the silhouettes . . . freakin' BRILLIANT, Heather!! *sigh*

Jenny said...

Hi Heather, I popped over on Karolyns recommendation and so glad I did! You cards and style are brilliant.
Beautiful soft colours and love the shimmer too :0)
Jenny x

Lalo said...

ohh very lovely!!!

Cath said...

Hey Heather! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Heidi Van Laar said...

SO gorgeous!!!

Teresa Zuehls said...

Congrats on your TT win! Your card is stunning. I love the sparkle. Have a great week.

maria f. said...

So lovely and I'm so happy to hear it went quickly. I'm with you on fussing around for way too long - so congrats :)

carefree creations said...

Beautiful! Love the glittered background.

Michelle Lupton said...

Wow - I'm SO SO SO going to CASE your card - love it!

Helen F. said...

GORGEOUS card, love all the glitter!
Congrats on your TT win,Heather.

Rachel said...

So pretty, I love it! The glitter rocks!

Wida said...

I had such trouble figuring out something for this challenge! Your card is really special, I can see why you won, congrats!!!

PS, any way you could turn off word verification???

Kimberly said...

Holy cow! This is amazing! I LOVE the glittered stamp especially. Great card!

jen said...

Love this! The sparkling hex is gorgeous! Congrats on the target!

Sarah said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the idea of using a subtle geometric pattern over an organic image, especially with something sheer like glitter.

JenMarie said...

Ooo....LOOOOOVE this! Love the sparkle!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Yes, I do love that! Fabulous card!