Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Avery Elle Summer 2015 Release

Happy Hip Hip Hooray!  It's finally the day of the big Avery Elle reveal!  I'm so excited to share a few sets that I had the opportunity to design!  Everything will be loaded into the store and available for purchase on Thursday, June 4th!

It's also Avery Elle's birthday month - which had me in the mood for some cake.
Meet Bring on the Cake!
I might be biased but I love the buildable sentiments in this set.  The opportunities are endless!  Cake has no calories.... teeheehee.
 And projects...
I paired the bundt cake with the 'bring on the cake' sentiment.  I coated the cherries in Glossy Accents! 

Ombre cake anyone?  I love how this set will work for both masculine and feminine with a simple color change!

Next up - still in the party mood - Let's Seal-abrate!

Are you happy clapping like a seal yet?   I am! :)  I love sticking the cupcake on top of his nose!
Lastly, Pretty Peonies!


Peonies are by far my favorite flower.  The month of May I cannot pass by fresh peonies without bringing home a bouquet.

That's it for me today!  I'll be back soon!

3 comments:

Amy Rohl said...

You are so amazingly talented, my friend! WTG, these sets are yummy, fun and beautiful and so are your designs. Ü

Jingle said...

Heather, the new sets look great! Your samples are, of course, fabulous!

Miriam Prantner said...

Great new sets Heather! You have been busy!!!!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips