As always, I couldn't be anymore excited for this hop. You should have arrived here from the fabulous Caryn Davies' blog! Next stop is JJ Bolton - but be sure to scroll to the bottom for the complete hop details.
For the hop, I'm playing with two sets!
First I'm playing with Seal-abrate!
Here's what I created:
I used the new Wonky Stitches die to create my layer! I love this die!
Here's the same card with just one seal. Ack I just adore sets that create fun and easy birthday cards!
Here's the idea sheet for Seal-abrate!
Coloring these peonies in is so fun!Wonky Stitches to create my base layer. Can you tell I'm in love with this die?
Here I stamped the peonies with pink ink and colored them very lightly! I love the soft effect here! I also used the new Scallops Frames die and the new Double Pierced Rectangles.
Here's the idea sheet!
Avery Elle / Jamie
Heather Campbell *** You are here!***
To celebrate our Summer 2015 Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner. To enter to win just comment on this post. There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter. This giveaway is void where prohibited. You can also do options 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have until midnight Sunday, June 7th to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, June 8th . All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now.
To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts and/or here on the Avery Elle Blog
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
- Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them.
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Become a blog follower through email (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)