You should have arrived here from Caryn Davies' blog - who is debuting her stamp designing skills! How cute is her new set?!?! Next stop is JJ Bolton!
For my first card, I used stamps and dies from the new Snow Much Fun stamp set. I positioned them on a backdrop I created with the Snow Caps dies, and then framed them with the Sweet Scallops oval base. I'm totally smitten with this oval. The banner is from Fa La La!
For my next card, I used Polar Pals again and positioned them on a backdrop I created with the Snow Caps dies, framed by the Double Pierced Rectangle dies. Then, I positioned the images on the Sweet Scallops oval base.
Lastly, I made a combination card with a little bit of everything. I used the raccoon from the new Snow Much Fun stamp set and the penguin from Polar Pals and nested them in gondolas on a backdrop I created with the Snow Caps dies! The banner is from Fa La La!
OK now to the hop!
Avery Elle / Jamie
Heather Campbell *** You are here!***
To celebrate our Fall 2015 Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner. To enter to win just comment on this post. There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter. This giveaway is void where prohibited. You can also do options 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have until midnight Sunday, September 6th to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, September 7th . All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now.
To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts and/or here on the Avery Elle Blog
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
- Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them.
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Become a blog follower through email (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)
Thank you so much for stopping by and partaking in the hop! I hope you have a great day!