Thursday, September 14, 2017

Christmas Floral Tags

Hello, hello!  I've got a project on the Avery Elle blog today using the new Merry Flowers stamp set - won't you go check in out???

If not, I'll share it here too. ;)

I adore this little mini stamp set!  These flowers are so wonderful and they completely remind me of my personal decorating Christmas style!

For my project I decided to make some tags!  I simply never have enough tags at Christmas and I thought this stamp would be perfect!
I die cut some tags in white cardstock using the new Shaker tags dies.  Then, I stamped and colored in each of the Merry Flower bouquets.  I looped some ribbon and tie it with Cherry Avery Elle twine (I LOVE THIS STUFF)

Simple and elegant and I love how it turned out!
It's hard to see but I colored in around the flowers with my lightest blue Copic ink.  Then, I gradually faded the colors so the bottom of the tag is white!

Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing part of your day with me!  Have a lovely day!
XOXO,
Heather 


No comments: