Thursday, September 14, 2017

Essentials by Ellen - Blog Hop

Hey everyone!
It's hoppin' day for the latest Ellen Hutson Essentials by Ellen release!

Today, I'm playing with the new Leading Ladies - Baker Lady stamp set.   I love love love these ladies and this baker is just too cute!  That pie - it has my heart!


For my card, I stamped and die cut my baker lady and a bunch of the bowls and add on images - seriously how cute are these lil' bits and pieces to play with?!?!  Then, I colored everything in with Copics and positioned everything with dimensional foam.

For the hop - your next stop is the fabulous Carissa Wiley!  You can find the entire hop order below!

Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing part of your day with me!  Have a great one!

  • Julie Ebersole
  • Heather Campbell  ***YOU ARE HERE***
  • Carissa Wiley
  • Carolyn Peeler
  • Tracey McNeely
  • Lisa Adametz

  • 12 comments:

    Tracey McNeely said...

    Baker Lady is definitely so cute, perfectly coloured.

    Jeannean said...

    I love how you die cut it all and stacked the utensils in the bowl, cute card!

    Teresa Doyle said...

    Heather, I absolutely LOVE this. Every single card I have seen using this set is amazing and to someone like myself who loves to cook/bake (and also make cards) it is a set I would use over and over. Just sweet!

    Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

    Lovely card ! I love the pastel colors.

    Mrsfish02 said...

    You had me with that darling stack of bowls. Love the baker lady!

    cindybearj said...

    What a cute card. That baker lady really has it going on!

    Patt H. said...

    LOVE! The Baker Lady is a favorite of mine & your card is adorable!

    Sue D said...

    So sweet. I like the colors and the stacked bowls.

    I Card Everyone said...

    So extra sweet in these pastels, Heather!
    =]

    Pat said...

    So fun- love the stack of bowls .

    BethW said...

    Your cared is adorable. I am jealous of your coloring skills. Those bowls are adorable!

    C Aguirre said...

    Beautiful card! I love your sweet coloring!