Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Ellen Hutson Snailed It

Hey everyone!!!  You should have arrived here from Julie's blog.  If you need to start from the beginning, head to the Classroom!

Have you seen the latest Essentials by Ellen release????  You can find the entire release HERE.

Today, I'm playing with Snailed It - which is seriously the coolest stamp set ever!!!  Every single bit in this stamp set is just so fun!

For my card, I stamped and die cut all of my images and then simply assembled them on a ink blended background.  Love this little scene! 

Next stop, you're off to Carolyn Peeler's blog

Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing part of your day with me!  Have a wonderful day and enjoy the rest of the hop! 

XOXO!



13 comments:

Barbara said...

This is such a cute card!

Lagene said...

Super cool woodsy scene!

Lea Lawson said...

This is such an adorable little scene, Heather!! I love that you used such soft colors too! ♥

liz said...

Adorable. Love the stump!

Laura Peddicord said...

I love rhe snail and the soft scenery. It is so cute!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

This is a cute card !

happyscrap said...

Your card brings smiles. Thank you.

KimberlyRae said...

Such a Fun and cute card!

Mrsfish02 said...

I love your color palette. That snail is amazing. Nicely done.

Deborah Kaye said...

Adorable card! That snail is the best!

Sue D said...

Very cute snail scene.

MelissaF said...

Love this color combo for your super cute snail Card!

Miriam Prantner said...

I love this set, the sentiments are so fun and love the colors you chose and the little vignette you created!