Sunday, October 22, 2017

Ellen Hutson UWF - My Favorite Things

Hey Everyone!!!

Welcome to another great United We Flourish celebration!  This month, Ellen has partnered with My Favorite Things to bring you the super adorable Good Friends stamp set.

Check it out!!!

Here's the card I created with it!
I love this dog so much that I just had to use it frolicking across the hills on a sunny day!  I created an ink blended background with distress inks and used dies to create my stencils. The doggy I colored in with colored pencils and gamsol

To see the rest of the fabulous projects, just head back to the classroom

Thanks for stoping by and sharing part of your day with me! 
Have a great day!

Thanks!



3 comments:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Your card is so cute !!

donna mikasa said...

Simple and sweet! Love this!

Cindy Beach said...

Adorable! Reminds me of my sweet beagle on the move with her flapping. Your image just pops on the simple scene, love it!