Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Go-to Gal Designer Challenge: We R Memory Keepers

It's the last Wednesday of the month and that means it is time for another Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking magazine Go-to Gal Designer Challenge.  This month, we're focusing on products from We R Memory Keepers.
 
For my card, I played with 6x6 washi blackboard pad.  What's awesome about these pads is you can do so much more than you would with a traditional washi tape - the possibilities are endless! I cut some of the pads down into strips and then die cut hearts too! 
 
Now it's off to check out the other Go-to Gals to see how they've used products from We R Memory Keepers.  Kimberly Crawford is taking care of her family this month.

Heather Campbell <-- That's me!

Thanks for stopping by and sharing a bit of your day with me!  Have a great one!

Supplies:
 



3 comments:

Susan R. Opel said...

I recognize this cute card! ;)

Shannon J said...

Love this (of course I do!). The paper pad just went on my wish list. So did the thanks die (too bad I don't own a die cut machine...yet! I know - I live under a rock...!).

Katie Gehring said...

Adorable, Heather! I think I will have to pick up that washi pad next time I am at Archivers!