Monday, November 4, 2013

JFF: Smooches!!!!!

Thank you to everyone for your sweet well wishes!  You all brightened my day and I am definitely on the mend!  Thank goodness, that was awful.  

This weekend, I got into my craft room!  I've had piles of goodness show up that has been collecting dust and that had to be resolved.  :) 

First to crack open... my Paper Smooches.  I love Paper Smooches but I realized I don't blog Paper Smooches projects as much as I should, mostly because I'm submitting those projects for publication. :)  So, I decided to play with some of my newer Smooches with the intention of blogging.  

Meet today's card. 
I used my new Swanky Snowdudes dies.  Paper Smooches Swanky Snowdudes are hands down my favorite snowmen stamps ever.  I love them so much and now to finally have dies to match, I'm in heaven.  Seriously, thank you Kim Hughes from the bottom of my Big Shot loving heart.

Supplies: 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

7 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

So cute! I really want those wise words dies, they are on my list!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

I love those snowdudes, too. They are so freakin' cute!! So glad you're feeling better, chica!!

Jingle said...

Super cute and I love the grey and red super lots!

Shannon J said...

JFF - just freakin' fabulous!

Marianne said...

Fab card, love both the snowmen and the colours combo! Glad to hear you're on the mend.

Kristie Goulet said...

Super duper cute. I just got these amazing snowmen and dies. I haven't played with them much but you have inspired me! Thanks.

Ashley M said...

I'm so glad someone in the world loves those snow dudes as much as me. What would I do without you? :) <3