Thursday, June 19, 2014

Avery Elle 3L Blog Hop


It's Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L and Avery Elle week!  This week the Avery Elle design team is playing with some of the most popular products from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L such as their 3D Foam, E-Z Runners, Adhesive Sheets, etc.  After visiting here, be sure to check out the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog for even more inspiration using both companies products!  Don't forget to comment on the blogs throughout to week to be entered to win a fabulous prize!


I used all Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L dimensional adhesives to create this card with different levels of dimension.  I love doing this with tags and flowers! 

Supplies:

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

7 comments:

Heather said...

very very cute!!! love the colors.

cghundley said...

So pretty and I
like the colors.
Carla from Utah

Miriam Prantner said...

So sweet! I love all the layered die cuts and that pretty pink with the soft gray!

Sandy said...

This is a very nice card, I love the pinks.

Jingle said...

This is gorgeous! I love the layered tag design!

Shannon J said...

I am pathetically behind on my commenting!! So, so pretty, Heather! Totally adore it!

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful card! I love the two floral sets you used, and so excited that they have coordinating dies to go with them.... makes the layering easier, and the dimension looks great!