Saturday, June 21, 2014

Awesome!

Do you have any manufacturers that you just love?  I do.  I have a few actually but one that consistently makes me squeal is Elle's Studio.  

Yes, I'm positive I startled every sunbathing dog in the neighborhood with my squeal when I saw the new Shine - Fun in the Sun stamp set.  I'm so happy to have this stamp set in my arsenal.  It's going to get LOTS of use!

I stamped part of the sentiment and then inked that bottom scallop with different colors inks.  Since it's a relatively simple card, I used my Avery Elle Dotted die to give the panel added interest. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing part of your day with me. 


6 comments:

Natalie said...

Super cute and AWESOME! :-)

Anonymous said...

very very cute!!!

Cristina said...

So perfect. I love this.

Jingle said...

Oh, my goodness!!! I love love love this card! Love it. For reals, though. Love it.

Miriam Prantner said...

I love that little border stamp! What a fun card!

Shannon J said...

How do you just know how to pick the perfect colours very time?!!! And totally agree, such a fun set!