Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Lil' Inker Designs: June Release - Day 3

Hola friends!  It's the last day of our blog hop to celebrate the June release and I have 3 more projects to share with you.  

First, I used the new Hello word dies and colored a gradient with my Copic markers.  
I simply die cut my word and adhered it to my card with some dimensional adhesive and fabulous accents. 

The Thumbs Up stamp set is super fun.
I stamped a background with the thubms and put the sentiment on a panel.  Super fun!

 
Lastly, I played with the Pieces of Me stamp set and the coordinating Puzzle Pieces dies.  Eek the cuteness of these.  I seriously just love them! 









It's now time for you to head to Jen Carter's blog but I've got the entire hop list for you below.  Make sure to leave comments too because Laura will be giving away 3 $15 credits (details on her blog)!

Now to the logistics….

Here's the entire hop list:
Heather Campbell <-- That's me!

Thank you so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!
 

33 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

These are so super cute!!!

Scrappin4kim(Jennifer) said...

I really love the puzzle pieces! Adorable!!

Donna Cala said...

I love the watercolor effect on the first card and love the puzzle background on the third. Fantastic cards!

Houses Built of Cards said...

LOVE the gradient word on the first one - and the backgrounds you made with the stamps are AMAZING on the last two!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Lisa H. said...

love, love, love! these are fantastic!

Heather Sudduth said...

Great cards!

Kristie Goulet said...

Love the gradient hello! Great cards!

Carol W. said...

Awesome cards! I love the puzzle pieces card! Simply beautiful!

Carol W. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

All of your cards are so cool -- loving this new release!

Gaylynn said...

Awesome showcase Heather. So creative!!!

Sue D said...

Great cards. I like the gradient coloring on the first one.

Jingle said...

These are fabulous! I love how you colored the hello die!

Anonymous said...

Great cards.
Two thumbs up.

Shannon J said...

Oh man, I wanted to say two thumbs up!!! Marylouh beat me to it!! Haha!! Love 'em all!

Janet's Joy said...

Love how you used the new collections!!

Deborah said...

I like that you did a little bit of everything water color, fun and CAS just wonderful tfs

Natalie said...

Fabulous cards, Heather! Fun stamps and dies, too!

Diane Jaquay said...

These are all terrific, that gradient "hello" looks amazing!!

Amy C. said...

That "Hello" die is a must-get for me! Very cute card!

pcm said...

awesome cards. what a great release!

Lisa R. said...

Really lovin the dies. Versatile release! Awesome job showing off the new products. TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

Kathy Mc said...

The more I see of those puzzle pieces, the more I NEED them. All three cards are awesome, Heather! Really love this release and fun hop.

Bev Karolak said...

Love all your cards! The puzzle background is great. :)

Mary-Anne V said...

wonderful cards...esp. the gradient on the first one on the die.

Lizzie T a/k/a Wifelady said...

Cute cards - love your style!

snazzyjj said...

Love how you did the background with the thumbs up.

Denise Bryant said...

Great cards! Love that pretty 'hello' in the soft colors!

TracyM #6773 said...

DELIGHTFUL tags FILLED with CUTENESS!!!
LOVE your designs Heather, GREAT video too - THANK YOU for sharing :)

Lindsey said...

Impossible to choose a favorite...I love all of these!

Heather said...

I love the word dies. Very awesome.

laurie said...

The word dies are perfect for so many projects! Love them!

Confessions of a Paperholic said...

Wonderful job, Heather. I love how the "hello" is the focus. Simple, put creatively powerful. Thank you for sharing.