Here's the set:
Yes, I drew this little set and Jamie helped make it into a stamp set.
All of the sweet little animals are gazing up into the sky at something, and it's full of stamps for you to pick what you want them to look up at!
For the hop, I have two projects to share!
First, I used the duck and the coordinating die cut.
I water colored a background first and then stamped some of the stars. The banner is from Build a Banner and the sentiments fit inside these banners perfectly!
Next, I used the deer and put him on top of the same banner.
This time he's looking up at some butterflies. I stamped the background using the new Woodgrain & More. I love these polka dots - they are so easy to line up!
To share the entire set and how it all works, here's a video.
Now you are off to JJ Bolton's blog!
Here's the entire hop order if you get lost along the way...
To celebrate our April/May Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner! To enter to win just comment on this post.
To increase your chances at winning:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts and/or here on the Avery Elle Blog
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
- Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them.
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Become a blog follower through email (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)
All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now!