Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Avery Elle Storybook: Cupcake Toppers and a gift

Hello everyone!  Are you excited for the Avery Elle release tomorrow?  I am. 
I have a fun little project I made with the new Storybook set.  It releases tomorrow, eek!  If you missed it, be sure to check out THIS post.  

One of the uses I am most excited about this for is to create my own nursery art to give to friends as gifts, upon announcing pregnancies, at their baby showers, etc...

Here's a scene I water colored and simply put into a frame.   
This would have matched my son's nursery perfectly. 
It would be equally fun to take it a step further and create an entire baby shower or sweet birthday with this Storybook animal theme!

Check out how cute they are as cupcake toppers!!!  I simply used the coordinating dies to cut them out and made my own little DIY cupcake toppers. 



It releases tomorrow!!! I can't wait to see what you create with it!

8 comments:

Jingle said...

These are so adorable and such a great idea!

Shannon J said...

Such a fab gift idea!! You are my new fave stamp designer!! :)

Deepti said...

Fabulous idea and adorable creations :)

Miriam Prantner said...

Kind of totally adorable! LOVE the cupcake toppers!

Chark said...

love these!

Lyndal said...

So cute Heather - FABULOUS ideas :)

Jill said...

The prints you made and framed are so stinking cute! Such a great set you designed :) congrats! Surely exciting to see :)

Rachel Izakowicz said...

Gorgeous! Love every little detail.