Thursday, April 3, 2014

Hello Hello

Hello!
I'm here sharing a fun card I made using an Avery Elle set - Modern Leaves.  When I played with this set the first time, I really focused on the leaves - but the sentiments are really cool so I decided to make them the star of the show on today's card. 
I've been having too much fun with my watercolors, so I watercolored the background first.  Once that was dry, I stamped the sentiment twice.  Then, I added the splatter using black watercolor ink too!  Finished it off with a few star sequins and gold enamel dots. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
 
Supplies: 


5 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Love this one! So fun and on trend, love the addition of the splatter and gold elements!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super FUN!!

Jingle said...

I love this! And I totally have that hello stamp and now I REALLY want to pull it out!

Diana said...

Darling card. I love that you used the sentiment as the focal point. Simple, yet very charming. Thanks for sharing.

Jen Carter said...

I love the watercolors you used on this Heather! So pretty!