Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Horizontal Stripes

Surprise!  
I'm popping in with a mid-week card!  I've been obsessed with horizontal stripes lately.  Stamped stripes, cardstock stripes - I'm obsessed.  
I used my Lil' Inker On the Diagonal die and die cut the stitched lines on either side of pre-cut cardstock strips.  To keep the die straight, I just used a little bit of washi tape to keep it in place while I ran it through my Big Shot.  The flowers are from Frames & Flowers and the gorgeous sentiment is from Flags & Tags

Supplies:

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day! 

4 comments:

Shannon J said...

LOVE! I can't get enough of striped either...oh, and triangles too!

Katie Gehring said...

I am also a stripe loving gal, and this card is beautiful! Thanks for sharing ideas about other ways to use the diagonal stripe die!

Anonymous said...

This is so fresh, and clean and perfect, Heather! Love!

Laura Pryor said...

This is gorgeous, Heather!!!