Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Go-to Gal Designer Challenge: Lawn Fawn

Hello!  It's the last Wednesday of the month  - you know what that means?  It means it's time for a Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking magazine Go-to Gal Designer Challenge and this month it's all about Lawn Fawn!  Yay!  

I adore Lawn Fawn!   I mean ADORE! 
For my card, I used my favorite Polaroid die and combined it with the camper from Happy Trails.  Eek what a cute scene!   The background, I stamped the trees first and then masked them and stamped the woodgrain over the top.  

Now it's off to see what the other Go-to Gals have cooked up with Lawn Fawn

Heather Campbell <-- That's me!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Supplies:


7 comments:

Carol McCready said...

Fantastic card. Love the background you created.

Jingle said...

LOVE this so much, Heather! That background is amazing, innovative, and totally eye catching. And glitter. Love the glitter.

Unknown said...

So fun! Superb background with the masked trees and woodgrain!!

Shannon J said...

I would *almost* consider camping after seeing this...because it's adorable, awesome and so sweet! ALMOST!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

So cute, my favorite part is those masked trees in the back. How perfectly perfect! LOVE the effect!

Diane said...

Super cute design Heather, I can only dream about getting in that trailer and going someplace where it is not raining.

Hugs diane

carol watson said...

The lawn stamp and dies are really cute, an I love what you did with them.