Thursday, April 24, 2014

Weather It

Hello!  I have a fun card to share with you today that I absolutely adore!  I love love LOVE the new Avery Elle Weather It Stamp & Die set. ! 
To create my card, I cut a panel from Avery Elle Silver Fox cardstock.  Then I adhered washi along the bottom and stamped a cloud and heart background!
Short and sweet from me today because I'm off to Impress Rubber Stamps at the Tukwila, WA location today from 11:30am - 1:30pm!  Stop by and say Hi!

Thanks for sharing part of your day with me!

Supplies:

7 comments:

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Love this set and great yellow umbrella!

Miriam Prantner said...

The yellow looks so sunshiney against that silver fox cardstock, love it!

Deepti said...

Adorable card, love that umbrella !

Shannon J said...

Um, this is awesome! And obvi I'm not the only one who thinks so - I spotted it on the home page at Avery Elle! If you're doing any other classes at Impress, let me know - I would love to come down!

Carol McCready said...

Very cute card.

Happy Dance said...

Such a sweet card! Love that SF cardstock! The yellow umbrella drew my eye right in. Subtle grays and then that gorgeous yellow just pops. Love this! Bev

~amy~ said...

I LOVE the pop of color...I played with this sweet set and my card will post this afternoon for the AE color challenge!