Thursday, April 17, 2014

Lil inker release, Day 3

We're back with Day 3 of the April Lil' Inker Designs release festivities!   You should have arrived here from the amazing Erin Lee Schreiner's blog.  If not, head to Laura/Shop to get started from the beginning! 
 
I have 2 cards to share with you today!
For my first card, I used the Quick Notes Star fold out die and nested the Stitched Star dies inside of it and mounted it on the card. 
 
Next, I used the Glassine Envelopes to create a little pouch of fun and stapled it to the front of a card!  I stamped a sentiment from Quick Notes stamp set in Staz On - works great!
 


It's now time for you to head to Jen Carter's blog but I've got the entire hop list for you below.  Make sure to leave comments too because Laura will be giving away 3 $15 credits (details on her blog)!

Now to the logistics….

Here's the entire hop list:
Heather Campbell <-- That's me!

Thank you so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!

20 comments:

Lindsey said...

Super love how you used the star die. Love the versatility you've showcased.

Kristie Goulet said...

Very creative! I love how you used the star die!

Laura Pryor said...

ACK!!!!! These are both awesome!!!! I love that you've shown that the new die can also be used on a card front! AWESOME! And your second card? Well, I don't know but this one should be in lights!!!! It is AMAZING, Heather! Thank you so very much!
Laura

Laura Pryor said...

ACK!!!!! These are both awesome!!!! I love that you've shown that the new die can also be used on a card front! AWESOME! And your second card? Well, I don't know but this one should be in lights!!!! It is AMAZING, Heather! Thank you so very much!
Laura

lisa808 said...

Fun uses for the star die.

Miriam Prantner said...

I love how the star die fits perfectly into the card front, these are really wonderful!

Gayle said...

You designers have outdone yourselves with this release! The wonderful star die is versatile as you demonstrated in the first card. Love, love, love the creative new designs.

Amy C. said...

These star projects are great! I really need to get that for my supply!

Jingle said...

These are awesome! I really love the one with the envelope on it tons!!!

PJ said...

Love them both!!

Houses Built of Cards said...

ADORABLE! I am just LOVING that star in the glassine envies!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Loly Borda said...

Love both cards, especially the first one, just love those stars. TFS

Unknown said...

Great uses of that star die.

Shannon J said...

Totally fun and fabulous!! :)

Bev Karolak said...

Fantastic idea! Beautiful colours. :)

Sue D said...

Cute star cards!

Donna Cala said...

Love the stars on the card.

Heather said...

i love seeing stars. very awesome shares.

Denise Bryant said...

Great use of the star die!

Crafty Math Chick said...

Such pretty uses for these cool star dies. I really like the sparkly enamel dots you includes with your second star card - I just made a batch of them myself!